Occasionally items are delayed in transit. See the current list reported to the courier coordinator (courier at nekls.org). Items will be removed from the list when they are found.
Several factors may have contributed to the delay, and most delayed items do arrive. Do what you can to minimize delays by:
- Selecting the proper address label
- Checking that library ownership is clearly visible on each item your library lends
- Checking that the correct address is visible in the address window. Occasionally a double-sided address label is inserted with the incorrect side facing up
- Including paperwork with the item if a ShareIt request
- IF your library receives shipments not requested by your library, immediately forward the material.
Thank you for your time to check for these materials.